little gloriana may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are up to date. This policy is effective on 10.6.2013
What we do with the information we gather
We require certain information from you to understand your needs and to provide you with the best service possible.
- We will never sell, rent or give away your information to a third party. We only release address information to the third party shipping company (such as UPS), and we only release credit card information to the appropriate credit card company for approval and authorization. We may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of little gloriana, our customers and others;
- We collect visitors’ contact information (such as their email addresses) and financial information (such as credit card numbers). The customer contact information collected from the online order form is used to send orders to our customers. Customers’ contact information is used to get in touch with them when necessary to process their orders. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications and to bill the user for products and services;
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. A cookie can contain information such as a user ID. Our site cannot read other data on your hard drive, nor read cookies created by other sites - a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any additional information from your computer. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our site offers the option of joining the little gloriana mailing list. Each email we send contains an unsubscribe link at the bottom. Should you no longer wish to receive our emails, simply click the link at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions.
If you believe that any of the information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any inaccurate information.